WALKING WITH JESUS
Living with Chronic Migraine
August 3, 2019
It's already August!! Where has the time gone? I've found a number of interesting things around on the internet, so let's go!
1. Some parents of college bound kids are giving up parental rights to make their kids eligible for need-based financial aid. Sigh.
2. A character on a TV show attempts an abortion using an herbal tea. ACOG does not recommend this.
3. More about the link between contraception access and abortion.
4. A profile of an anti-LGBTQ "church" in California.
5. There's a scholarly book out about The Museum of the Bible. Looks like it will be worth a read.
6. Here's a great article by Dr. William Barber about the southern border crisis. It deserves your attention.
Enjoy this little stroll through the internet! I've got some other ideas percolating through my head that I'll be writing in the next few days.
What have you been reading and thinking about?
Politics and Love
January 20, 2020
January 13, 2020
A New Year, A New . . . What?
January 11, 2020