Lagniappe Links May 7, 2018
Here are some great links that I found this week on the internet:
* What's it like to grow up expecting the Rapture every moment? This man can tell you.
* Only in Florida . . .
* Three black girls were racially harassed in a NASA competition. People are gross.
* The tests that they gave the men who wanted to be Mercury Astronauts. These are wicked hard. Except the analogies. I did well on those.
* How many spaces between sentences? Science knows.
* John McCain on his ranch, recovering from surgery, writing his book.
Find anything interesting on your web travels this week?