Lagniappe Links - April 30, 2018
This week's interesting reads from around the internet!
* Hate crimes against Muslims have increased.
* President Trump is relying more and more on using his personal cell phone.
* Things got crazy on an American Airlines flight last week!
* Dissecting beached whales is actually a really dramatic thing.
* Human ancestor footprints that are 36 million years old!!
* Narcan-resistant Fentanyl in Pennsylvania - What?!
* Truckers helped police stop a suicide.
* More ancient footprints - this time, humans and giant sloths.
* Google found that many of it's best employees are liberal arts grads.
So that history degree can be useful, after all!
* What if college courses were sponsored by industry?
* Why is depression-era glassware special?