Friday Finds (on Saturday) - August 10, 2019
I bookmarked tons of articles for this week's Friday Finds, but I've sifted through to just give you the best ones. I've posted some other interesting things on my Still Christian Facebook page.
1. Dr. Kent Brantly is an American missionary who survived Ebola after being transferred to Emory University. At the time, Trump was opposed to him coming back to the US.
2. There are an increasing number of women considering a vocation as a Catholic nun.
3. Sex selective abortions have left a section of India with no baby girls for three months.
4. A pro-choice doctor considers the limits of her beliefs. How far is too far?
5. Trump wants to regulate Twitter and Facebook.
6. This is literally close to home. A NY woman is charged with illegally sending abortion drugs through the mail to a man who tried to slip them to his pregnant girlfriend. Read the story.
What interesting things have you found?