Lagniappe Links May 23, 2018
Time for the weekly round-up of cool stuff I found on the internet this week!
* Scientists were initially skeptical of the "Big Bang" theory (not the TV show) because it sounded too religious.
* There's another Ebola outbreak in Africa, so here's a story about Kent Brantly, the first American to get Ebola and be treated in the US.
* You've always wanted to read a story about hippos pooping, haven't you?
* A man threatened to call ICE because people were speaking Spanish in a New York deli.
* Why is this man on the roof of a Wendy's?
* Having babies on Mars is going to be difficult, apparently.
* Really? A Southern Baptist Convention resolution calls social justice "evil".
Have you found anything interesting this week? Let us know in the comments!