WALKING WITH JESUS
Living with Chronic Migraine
May 24, 2018
Time for the weekly round-up of cool stuff I found on the internet this week!
* Scientists were initially skeptical of the "Big Bang" theory (not the TV show) because it sounded too religious.
* There's another Ebola outbreak in Africa, so here's a story about Kent Brantly, the first American to get Ebola and be treated in the US.
* Cuban LGBTQ Pride parade.
* You've always wanted to read a story about hippos pooping, haven't you?
* A man threatened to call ICE because people were speaking Spanish in a New York deli.
* Why is this man on the roof of a Wendy's?
* Having babies on Mars is going to be difficult, apparently.
* Graduation cake kerfuffle.
* Really? A Southern Baptist Convention resolution calls social justice "evil".
Have you found anything interesting this week? Let us know in the comments!
Quarantine Diary May 20, 2020
May 25, 2020
Quarantine Diary May 13, 2020
May 14, 2020
Quarantine Diary May 4, 2020
May 4, 2020