Lagniappe Links April 24, 2018
It's time for all the fun links that I've found while wandering the internet this week!
* A documentarian went to West Papua New Guinea to make a movie about a primitive tribe, but found quite a surprise when he got there.
* What do some Protestants think happens after death? Is Purgatory a thing?
* Alex Jones is off the charts crazy!
* When you're king, you can change the name of your country.
* The UK went more than two days without using coal for the first time ever!
* Islamophobia in the heartland. Deep sigh.
* A lovely tribute to former First Lady Barbara Bush.